Changes for Mariestad Service Centre due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by e-mail, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- A maximum of 15 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to apply for a special allowance. If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and leave your application at the reception or you can post your application to: Mottagningsenheten, Box 168, 542 22 Mariestad
- Since we have many visitors, we need to use the time wisely and therefore we ask you to take a number tag per person if you are several in the same company.
- Please come prepared to our service center with completed forms.
- If you have a booked appointment, you must show your booking confirmation to the guard to be admitted.
Type of office
- Reception Unit
Here you can, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision. The office also helps you who have been refused your application for asylum and who will return to your home country.