The office in Visby doesn't have any opening hours. To visit the office you have to book an appointment.
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Apply for a special allowance
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Collect an Asylum Seeker Card (LMA-kort)
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Reception Unit
Here you can, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision. The office also helps you who have been refused your application for asylum and who will return to your home country.