The Swedish Migration Agency logotype

Guide for residence permit for upper secondary school studies

In certain cases, you can obtain a residence permit based on secondary school studies. Here, you can test whether you meet the requirements.

The guide is designed to provide an indication of what applies to you. The answer is the result of an automatic calculation. Each applicant's situation is individual and the guide can not take into account all details.

Last updated: 2018-10-01

Was the information on this page helpful to you?