New online application to study in Sweden
On 19 May, the Swedish Migration Agency is launching an updated e-service for those who intend to apply for a residence permit to study in Sweden. The application is getting a new look and several new functions that are intended to make it easier for you to fill in the application.
Some of the changes that have been made and are intended to make it easier for you are:
- You can choose to do the application in English or Swedish. You can switch languages at any time during an on-going application.
- The application also works on mobile phones and tablets.
- You can use several web browsers at the same time.
- You can choose how many questions you see on the screen: one, five or more. This is especially well suited to you if you use a mobile phone and may not want to see too many questions at the same time, meaning you would have to scroll more.
- It is easier to edit the application since you can choose which step you want to go back to in order to make changes.
- A verified email address is obtained from your account and automatically entered into the application by the system. You cannot edit it in the application. You create the account in when you register with the Swedish Migration Agency for the first time.
The webb pages has also been updated and got a new look.