In our press room, journalists writing about our matters can find information. On these pages you find press contacts and you may also chose to subscribe to our news.
Contact the Press Office
+46 10 485 66 55
- Please contact the Swedish Migration Agency's Press Service for information and background conversations.
- We will also help you as a journalist to get in contact with the right person for interviews and more in-depth information regarding current issues. At the Migration Agency, you can find a broad range of knowledge and experience in migration matters. Our experts and spokespersons are happy to assist with their expertise.
- Other contact information
- 4/10/2019 The Swedish Migration Agency has now determined the allocation of this year's so-called refugee resettlement quota. An increased focus on North and East Africa, as well as continued strong support for Syrian refugees, accounts for the majority of the places.
The Swedish Migration Agency is reporting an increasing number of suspected war crimes to the police.
“This is the result of a clear increase in the authority’s ambitions in recent years when it comes to address this issue,” says Oskar Ekblad, Section Manager at the Swedish Migration Agency.
- 9/11/2018 The Swedish Migration Agency has decided that unaccompanied minors who had arrived in Sweden before 24 November 2015, but whose asylum application was registered with the Swedish Migration Agency after this date, may under certain circumstances be covered by the new law on upper secondary education.