Uppsala – Centre for National Service
Changes for Uppsala Service Centre due to the coronavirus
- A maximum of 20 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside the waiting room for a while before being let in.
- You may need to describe your case to an on-site service host or by phone to a case officer before entering the waiting room. We will as far as possible try to help you with your case by phone, letter and email.
- You can submit your application in our mailbox which you will find at the entrance.
- You cannot book an appointment to extend visits in Sweden. Instead, send your application by post. Learn more about extending visits.
Bolandsgatan 16 A
Drop-in:;Monday 09.00–12.00;Tuesday 09.00–12.00;Wednesday closed;Thursday 09.00–12.00;Friday closed; ;Booked visits;Monday 09.00–15.00;Tuesday 09.00–15.00;Wednesday closed;Thursday 09.00–15.00;Friday closed
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Extend residence permit (asylum)
- Reception Unit
- Service Centre
- Permit Unit
Here you can submit applications and get help while waiting for a decision.