Technical support for online services
Our support team can help you if you have technical difficulties when using any of our online services. This could be related to problems logging in, password questions or error messages.
Try this at first
You can solve many problems by using Internet Explorer, clear your web history and cookies and use a private network. Please check these things before you call us.
Unable to find the answer to your question? Call us for help.
+46 771-235 235
Have you received a code for screen mirroring in order to get our help?
When you call us, we can sometimes provide better help if you share your computer screen with us. This way we can see where you are in our online services or on our website. In that case, our support team will give you a code to enter in the field below.
By submitting the code to the Swedish Migration Agency, you consent to the use of screen mirroring. This consent only applies to one occasion.
The Migration Agency's staff are only able to view the Migration Agency website and online services. We cannot see any other details in your computer, such as your desktop, and we cannot help you fill in your application.
The screen mirroring session will not be saved or stored and therefore it is not possible to later request it as a public document.
By submitting the code, you consent to the use of screen mirroring.
You can also email us if you have any questions about our online services. However, it takes longer to get an answer via email than if you call us.
To keep in mind when applying via the web:
- To apply you must create an account. Once you have done this, you will receive an email to your email address with a verification code. If you do not receive an e-mail from the Migration Agency, it may be because the spam filter in your e-mail program has perceived as spam. Therefore, you should check your spam folder.
- You must have access to the email address that you provide. The Swedish Migration Agency will use it to communicate with you. You cannot subsequently change the email address associated with an account that has already been created.
- You have 30 minutes on each page to fill out the information.
- Use only the buttons on the form to go forward or backward in the application; do not use the browser’s buttons for this.
- If you interrupt your application or have technical difficulties, you must log in again within 48 hours to ensure that the information you have written is not deleted
- If you need to continue your application, you must do so from the same page as where you started your application.
- If you have forgotten your password, you will find a recovery feature on the same page as you logged in.
- Once you have filled in all questions, you can choose to print your application to make sure it is correctly filled out.
- Once you have confirmed the application you will no longer be able to change any information. Nor will you be able to send in any documents.
- When you are done with your application, you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail address.