Örebro – Centre for National Service
Changes for Örebro Service Centre due to the coronavirus
- Only 15 visitors are allowed in the room at the same time. Therefore, you may have to wait outside the waiting room for a while before being let in.
- You may need to describe your case to an on-site service host or by phone to a case officer before entering the waiting room. We will as far as possible try to help you with your case by phone, letter and email.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You can submit your application in our mailbox which you will find at the entrance.
Östra Bangatan 7 A
Drop-in:;Monday 09.00–15.00;Tuesday 09.00–15.00;Wednesday 09.00–15.00;Thursday 09.00–15.00;Friday 09.00–15.00; ;Booked visits:;Monday 09.00–15.00;Tuesday 09.00–15.00;Wednesday 09.00–15.00;Thursday 09.00–15.00;Friday 09.00–15.00
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Apply for asylum
- Reception Unit
- Service Centre
- Permit Unit
Here, you can submit applications for studies, work, visits or to come live with someone in Sweden. Here you can also, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision.