Changes for Sundsvall Service Centre due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by email, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- Drop-in is open 09.00–12.00. If you are going to apply for or pick up an alien's passport/travel document or leave fingerprints and be photographed, you must book an appointment.
- A maximum of 20 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
- Please come prepared to our service center with completed forms.
- You cannot pick up your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and leave your application in the mailbox which you will find at the reception or you can post your application to: Mottagningsenheten, Box 816, 851 23 Sundsvall.
- Since we have many visitors, we need to use the time wisely and therefore we ask you to take a number tag per person if you are several in the same company.
- If you have a booked appointment, you must show your booking confirmation to the guard to be admitted.