EU/EEA citi­zens and long-term resi­dents

This is information for residents of an EU/EEA country who are moving to Sweden. There is also information for citizens of Nordic countries with family members who are citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and for Swiss citizens.


  • 14 December 2021

    New residence permit cards from 1 January

    From 1 January 2022, the residence permit cards (“UT cards”) and residence cards issued by the Swedish Migration Agency will look a bit different.