Important information for all those intending to visit the Swedish Migration Agency in Kristianstad
The Swedish Migration Agency continuously adapts its activities based on the development of the pandemic. Our measures may therefore be adjusted over time, based on the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s advice and the development of the spread of infection in society. Keep up to date on the current situation by visiting our website before visiting us in person.
We would like to remind you to avoid coming to our buildings in person if possible and instead contact us by email, telephone or one of our e-services. Completely refrain from visiting us if you have the slightest symptoms of covid-19.
Together, we can slow down the spreading of infection!
Changes for the office in Kristianstad due to the coronavirus
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to apply for a special allowance. If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and post your application to: Migrationsverket, Box 214, 291 23 Kristianstad.
- A maximum of 12 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
- You may need to describe your case to an on-site service host or by phone to a case officer before entering the waiting room. We will as far as possible try to help you with your case by phone, letter and email.
- You can call us at 010‑485 44 65 during these hours: 09.00–12.00 and 13.00–15.00.
Type of office
- Reception Unit
Here you can, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision. The office also helps you who have been refused your application for asylum and who will return to your home country.