Changes for the office in Kristianstad due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by e-mail, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to apply for a special allowance. If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and post your application to: Migrationsverket, Box 214, 291 23 Kristianstad.
- A maximum of 12 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
- You may need to describe your case to an on-site service host or by phone to a case officer before entering the waiting room. We will as far as possible try to help you with your case by phone, letter and email.
- You can call us at 010‑485 44 65 during these hours: 09.00–12.00 and 13.00–15.00.
Type of office
- Reception Unit
Here you can, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision. The office also helps you who have been refused your application for asylum and who will return to your home country.