Changes for Malmö Centre for National Service due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by email, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to apply for a special allowance. If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and leave your application in the mailbox outside the service center or you can post your application to: Mottagningsenheten, Box 3147, 200 22 Malmö.
- A maximum of 80 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
- Many people visit our drop-in. Therefore, you will unfortunately have to wait longer than usual when you want to use this service.
- The children's play area is closed.
- If you cannot visit us, you can call us on 010‑203 55 87.