Norrköping – Centre for National Service
Closed self service terminals and changed drop-in hours
The self service terminals are closed.
Drop-in for questions about accommodation and financial support is open Monday–Friday 09.00–12.00.
Drop-in: Weekdays 09.00–12.00; ;Monday 09.00–15.00;Tuesday 09.00–15.00;Wednesday 09.00–15.00;Thursday 09.00–15.00;Friday 09.00–15.00
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Apply for a special allowance
- Extend tourist stays in Sweden
- Extend residence permit based on protection (asylum)
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Collect an Asylum Seeker Card (LMA-kort)
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
- Apply for/submit a notification for Swedish citizenship
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Apply for asylum (unaccompanied children)
- Reception Unit
- Service Centre
- Permit Unit
Here you can submit applications and get help while waiting for a decision.