Changes for Norrköping Service Centre due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by e-mail, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- The self-service terminals are closed.
- Drop-in is open 09.00–12.00 Monday–Friday.
- The reception for visitors to employees at the Migration Agency is open 08.00–16.00 Monday–Friday.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to extend visits in Sweden. Instead, send your application by post. Learn more about extending visits.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the service center is 50.