Stockholm – Centre for National Service
Closed self service terminals and changed drop-in hours
The self service terminals are closed.
Drop-in for questions about accommodation and financial support is open Monday–Friday 09.00–12.00.
Drop-in for the following issues is closed:
- moving to someone in Sweden
- working, visiting or studying in Sweden
- becoming a Swedish citizen
- EU citizens
- alien's passport and travel documents.
Sturegatan 15, Sundbyberg
Metro: Sundbyberg centrum, Commuter rail: Sundbyberg station
Monday 09.00–12.00;Tuesday 09.00–12.00;Wednesday 09.00–12.00;Thursday 09.00–12.00;Friday 09.00–12.00
Other offices at the location
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Extend tourist stays in Sweden
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Collect an Asylum Seeker Card (LMA-kort)
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Apply for asylum
- Apply for asylum (unaccompanied children)
- Extend residence permit (asylum)
- Reception Unit
- Service Centre
- Permit Unit
Here you can submit applications and get help while waiting for a decision.