Do you need your passport?

If you have sent in your passport but need it back before your application is processed, then you can request that your passport be sent back to you.

Request your passport back

Complete a form in order to get back your and your children’s passport(s) and/or residence permit card(s).

You should not send your passport back in again until the Swedish Migration Agency requests it. We will contact you by letter when we begin processing your application and need your passport again.

Last updated: