Apply online to extend a residence permit to live with someone in Sweden

If your family member previously applied for asylum

Do not use this online application if your family member has previously applied for asylum and has a temporary residence permit under the temporary law.

Read more about how to apply for an extension under the temporary law

Please answer the following questions:

Are you registered in Sweden?*

Do you and your partner have children together?*

Do you have children under the age of 18 that apply at the same time?*

Are these children registered in Sweden?*

When does your current residence permit expire?*

Fill in all details to continue to the next step.

Last updated: 2019-07-03

Was the information on this page helpful to you?

Thank you for helping us improve our website!

Thank you for helping us improve our website!

Tell us how we can make this page better*

If you wish to ask the Migration Agency a question you can find our contact details under the heading Contact us.