To limit the spread of the coronavirus this applies
- Only 10 visitors are allowed in the room at the same time. Therefore, you may have to wait outside the waiting room for a while before being let in.
- From 7 April 2020 the Swedish Migration Agency in Vänersborg will no longer offer new appointments for booked visits. Your new Asylum Seeker Card (LMA card) will be sent to you in the near future. If you have already booked a visit, you are welcome to the Swedish Migration Agency in Vänersborg to collect your card. Please note! If you live at Restad Gård you can book an appointment to come and collect your LMA card at the reception.
- If you want to apply for a special grant, the Swedish Migration Agency will refer you to fill in the application for a special grant and post your application to the Migration Agency in Vänersborg, or leave your application at the reception.
Changed opening hours
- Thursday 28 May closed
Märta Posses väg 3
Monday 09.00–12.00;Tuesday 12.00–15.00;Wednesday 09.00–12.00;Thursday 09.00–12.00;Friday 09.00–12.00
- Apply for a special allowance
- Collect an Asylum Seeker Card (LMA-kort)
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Reception Unit
Here you can, as an asylum seeker, get help while waiting for a decision. The office also helps you who have been refused your application for asylum and who will return to your home country.