Göteborg – Centre for National Service
Changes for Göteborg Service Centre due to the coronavirus
Avoid visiting us in person if possible and contact us instead by e-mail, telephone or one of our e-services. If you need to visit us you are welcome if you are healthy. Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
The Swedish Migration Agency follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden's advice to slow down the spreading of COVID-19. As a visitor, it is very important that you follow the instructions that apply on site.
- If you don't have an appointment and want to drop-in, call: 010‑203 22 36. Most questions will be handled by phone. If necessary, the Swedish Migration Agency will book an appointment for you.
- You cannot book an appointment to collect your LMA card. Instead, you will have your LMA card sent home.
- You cannot book an appointment to apply for a special allowance. If you want to apply for a special allowance you need to fill in an application and leave your application in the mailbox outside the service centre or you can post your application to: Mottagningsenheten, Box 1087, 405 23 Göteborg.
- You cannot book an appointment to extend visits in Sweden. Instead, send your application by post. Learn more about extending visits.
- To have your fingerprints and photograph taken, you need to book an appointment.
- To apply for an alien's passport or travel document, you need to book an appointment.
- Drop-in for cases that can not be handled by phone or via our email forms is open 08.30–11.00 Monday–Friday.
- A maximum of 50 people at a time can visit our service centre. Therefore, you may have to wait outside for a while before being let in.
Drop-in:;Call: 010‑2032236; ;Måndag 08.30–11.00;Tisdag 08.30–11.00;Onsdag 08.30–11.00;Torsdag 08.30–11.00;Fredag 08.30–11.00; ;Booked visits:;Monday 08.30–15.00;Tuesday 08.30–15.00;Wednesday 08.30–15.00;Thursday 08.30–15.00;Friday 08.30–15.00
Other offices at the location
- Apply for an alien's passport or travel documents
- Collect an alien's passport or travel document
- Have your fingerprints and photograph taken
Go to the booking page to book an appointment for your visit
Type of office
- Reception Unit
- Service Centre
- Permit Unit
Here you can submit applications and get help while waiting for a decision.