Instructions for the application for daily allowance
Instructions for the form Application for daily allowance (Mot23). Use the form if you are an asylum seeker and want to apply for daily allowance.
- አማርኛ (amhariska)
- العربية (arabiska)
- Azərbaycanca (azerbajdzjanska)
- Español (spanska)
- پارسی (persiska)
- Français (franska)
- Bosanski, hrvatski, srpski (kroatiska)
- ქართული (georgiska)
- Монгол хэл (mongoliska)
- يه دری (dari)
- Русский (ryska)
- Shqip (albanska)
- Swedish (svenska)
- ትግርኛ (tigrinska)
- Oʻzbek (uzbekiska)
1. Personal details
Fill in the application with your personal details and contact details. You need to enter your surname and given name, address, date of birth, sex, citizenship and case number with the Swedish Migration Agency in the application.
2. Financial declaration
Income: Fill in if you have income in the form of salary from employment or allowances from other authorities or organisations, such as sickness benefits, parental benefits or child allowance from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan).
Cash: Fill in if you have cash and how much.
Financial assets: Fill in if you have financial assets, such as a car, bank funds in Sweden or abroad, your own company, shares or assets abroad that you can sell to get cash.
3. Sign the application.
By signing the application, you certify that you:
- solemnly declare that the information you have written in the application is correct and truthful.
- understand that you are obliged to notify the Swedish Migration Agency if there are changes in the information you provided in the application, and other things that may affect the right to financial support, such as address information.
- are aware that incorrectly provided information can be considered an assistance crime, which may lead to a police report.
- have understood what you are signing.
It is important that you fill in the application correctly so that the Swedish Migration Agency can make a decision without asking you for more information. If information is missing, the Swedish Migration Agency may need to ask you to complete your application, which may extend the time to a decision. The Swedish Migration Agency may also decide to reject your application if it is not possible to assess your needs.
Submit or send the application to your Unit for Reception.