Work permit for traineeship through trainee organisation
If you work for one of the trainee organisations AIESEC, IAESTE, JUF or SACCUSA, you can apply for a work permit for trainees who have been offered traineeships in Sweden.
Requirements for work permit
In order for the trainee to be granted a permit, the trainee must
- be at least 18 years of age
- have a valid passport
- have received a written offer of traineeship or the assignment that is to be carried out.
In some cases, the trainee must apply for a residence permit for an internship with ties to higher education even if an internship is mediated through a trainee organisation. In order for these rules to apply, the internship must be linked to the person’s studies.
Requirements for using the e-service
In order for those who work for any of the organisations AIESEC, IAESTE, JUF or SACCUSA to use the e-service and provide information about the employment, you need
- a written offer, which states the terms for the trainee’s employment or assignment
- an e-identification to provide information about the employment
- to know the email address of the trainee.