Internal transfer within the company (ICT permit)
Managers, specialists or trainees who are transferred internally within the company can get an Intra-Corporate Transfer (ICT) permit to work in Sweden.
Requirements for ICT permit
The employer must
- create an offer of employment that the union organisation concerned may make a declaration on
- offer compensation that is on the same level as the Swedish collective agreements or what is customary in the profession or industry
- offer terms of employment that are at least on the same level as for employees who are posted in Sweden
- offer an employment that gives the employee the possibility to support him- or herself.
Requirements for using the e-service
In order to use the e-service and create an offer of employment, you need to
- have a BankID
- know the email address of the person you want to employ.