Hiring a performer
Performers include singers, musicians, dancers, circus performers, actors, directors and filmmakers. Accompanying technicians and the like are also included in this category. Performers who are citizens of a country outside the EU need a work permit.
Due to planned maintenance, you cannot use our online services Sunday 9 July between 17.00 and 21.00. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Requirements for performers
As the organiser, you must
- draw up a contract that includes the fee, time and place of the engagement as well as any tour plan. The contract must be signed by both you and the artist
- provide information about the employment
- give the relevant trade union an opportunity to comment on the conditions of employment
- have agreed with the employee on terms of employment that are at least at the same level as Swedish collective agreements or whatever is customary in the profession or industry
- have agreed with the employee on work to such an extent that the salary is at least SEK 13,000 per month before tax
For work lasting less than three months, citizens in some countries must also have a visa. External link, opens in new window.
Requirements for using the e-service
In order to use the e-service and provide information about the employment, you must
- have an e-identification
- know the email address of the person you want to hire.