Hiring a performer
Performers include singers, musicians, dancers, circus performers, actors, directors and filmmakers. Accompanying technicians and the like are also included in this category. Performers who are citizens of a country outside the EU need a work permit.
Requirements for performers
As the organiser, you must
- draw up a contract that includes the fee, time and place of the engagement as well as any tour plan. The contract must be signed by both you and the artist
- fill in an offer of employment
- give the relevant trade union an opportunity to comment on the conditions of employment
- offer conditions of employment that are at least at the same level as Swedish collective agreements or whatever is customary in the profession or industry
- offer work to such an extent that the salary is at least SEK 13,000 per month before tax
- For work lasting less than three months, citizens in some countries must also have a visa. External link, opens in new window.
Requirements for using the e-service
In order to use the e-service and create an offer of employment, you must
- have an e-identification
- know the email address of the person you want to hire.