If you and your family have relatives or friends that you want to live with, you can do so. Then your parents must tell the Swedish Migration Agency where you are living, so that we can send you letters.

If you do not have a place to stay, you can stay in one of the Swedish Migration Agency's temporary accommodations. You might live in a large building together with many other people who have also applied for protection, or in an apartment in a regular residential area. No matter how you live, you will be able to live with your family.

If you need the Swedish Migration Agency's help with accommodation, you cannot decide where to live. The Swedish Migration Agency will provide you with accommodation where there is room, and you may have to move to another location while you wait for a decision.

If the Swedish Migration Agency decides that you can stay in Sweden, you can get help finding your own accommodation.


Last updated: