The Swedish Migration Agency logotype

Asylum application – what happens then?

At the Swedish Migration Agency there are different units. You could say that a unit is an office. The first unit that you and your family arrive at is the Application Unit. This is where you will apply for asylum.

On the following pages you can read about what happens when you submit your asylum application.

Last updated: 2020-02-28

Was the information on this page helpful to you?